Join the FSA
Join 36 other Forest School Providers, 1390 Individual Members, 310 Trainee Members, 3 Registered Forest School Trainers, and 6 Endorsed Forest School Trainers
Membership Options (see benefits below)
- £5 discount if making recurring payments
FSA Recognised Forest School Provider
- £100 non-refundable admin fee. 12 months membership free of charge if accepted.
- £55 non-refundable admin fee for curent members. 12 months membership free of charge if accepted.
- £100 annual membership fee payable in advance after first 12 months.
- £5 discount on annual membership if making recurring payments
- 50% discount available (from your trainer) if your trainer is FSA endorsed
- Trainees may only join for 12 months
- QA process costs £400 (£200 before application and £200 at end of Stage 3 upon endorsement)
- £150/year Trainer membership fees applicable once registered
- Additional optional marketing add-ons including FSA Trainee Membership discount code, marketing courses on the FSA website/Facebook/Twitter accounts and ethical ‘FSA Endorsed Forest School Trainer’ branded clothing such as fleeces and T-Shirts.
Code of conduct adherence agreement
It is a requirement of FSA membership to agree to adhere to the member CODE OF CONDUCT for the duration of your subscription. A member who, following investigation, is found to be in breach of this code of conduct may, as an ultimate sanction, have their membership revoked.
- FSA Social Networking Account
- Access to the Forum
- Access to the knowledge base and FSA guidance notes
- Access to local Forest School Groups
- Receive the e-bulletin by email
- Access to FSA blog, news, guidance notes, case studies, reviews and articles
- Discounts on FSA events such as the national conference
- Discounts on listing Jobs and Events with the FSA
- Discounts on products and services offered by partner organisations
- £10 discount on Liability Insurance and no admin fee (£15) in first year from Birnbeck Insurance
- Voting rights
FSA Recognised Forest School Provider(Just launched)
A school or other organisation (including sole traders) recognised as being a Forest School Provider by the FSA (you must demonstrate that you are following the principles and criteria of Forest School during the application process)
- Provided with an e-badge and a certificate to display to publicise this recognition
- Appear on the public map and database of FSA recognised Forest School providers
- Up to four of your representatives may access individual benefits
- Access to FSA branded materials
- Each named representative has voting rights
- 5% discount on Liability Insurance from Birnbeck Insurance
- Trainees receive all the benefits of individual members for a maximum of 12 months
Trainer Membership(Just launched)
- A route for those who train and assess Forest School courses to become a FSA endorsed through a rigorous Quality Assurance process. Through this scheme trainers can demonstrate they meet a variety of standards associated with providing quality training experiences in line with the 6 core Forest School principles.
- A personal and portable endorsement of a person’s quality training provision (because it applies to an individual not an organisation)
- A personalised e-badge and a certificate to display to publicise this endorsement
- Presence on the public map and database of FSA Registered (after Stage 1) and Endorsed (after Stage 3) Forest School Trainers for those trying to identify a suitable trainer.
- Access to good practice and annual training for Forest School Trainers.
- An FSA membership discount code to offer to trainees (50% discount code made available to trainers upon Endorsement). Your students would be able to use the code to become members for £10.
- 10% discount on Professional Indemnity Insurance from Birnbeck Insurance.
- Voting rights within the FSA.
- Additional optional marketing add-ons including marketing courses on the FSA website/Facebook/Twitter accounts and ethical ‘FSA Endorsed Forest School Trainer’ branded clothing such as fleeces and T-Shirts.