Join the FSA as a Recognised Forest School Provider
The Recognised Provider Scheme has been on hold. We have reviewed the feedback received through our survey and have now drafted new application materials that we hope will make the process more streamlined and user-friendly. We began a beta-testing phase of these materials mid June 2019. We will test the materials, make revisions and then make the scheme available publicly during autumn 2019. If you would like to receive an email signposting to the new materials when they become available in the autumn:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘interest in provider scheme‘ as the subject header and including your name, your contact number, your organisation and your email address.
Thank you for your patience.
Our Recognised Provider membership scheme recognises Forest School Practice nationally. Along with other benefits, membership offers the opportunity to promote your Forest School provision to the public, and Forest School community, via the FSA’s Recognised Provider searchable online map and database.
Application Process for agreed beta-testing providers (Nell Seal will confirm whether or not you have been selected)
- Read the scheme Preamble document
- Review your practice against the Self Assessment Checklist (optional) to establish whether your practice meets our benchmarks.
- Inform the FSA that you are ready to apply by completing and submitting the e-form below and paying the non-refundable administration fee of £100. This may be done immediately by debit/credit card, Direct Debit, or PayPal or else you will also be given the option to pay by bank transfer or cheque.
- Once you have paid, book a telephone or Skype consultation with the FSA assessor, Nell Seal (email@example.com). This informal chat is to help you understand the application process, evidencing and benchmarks.
- Complete the Application Form and gather the required supporting evidence. Follow instructions on the application form for submitting that information to us.