Explore the FSA members map using the green buttons on the map
Individual FSA members and Level 3 qualified members ONLY may add themselves to this map once they are logged into the website using the marker form below.
The FSA is no longer able to verify level 3 Forest School qualifications and so the honour system will apply. Members must select one of two icons for their map marker (representing FSA Member or Level 3 Forest School qualified member, whichever is appropriate). Naturally it would be a breach of the FSA code of conduct for members if members misrepresent themselves. Simple errors may be self-corrected by deleting the marker yourself and uploading the correct marker. NO ONE SHOULD BE UPLOADING MARKERS THAT DENOTE FSA RECOGNITION OR ENDORSEMENT OR IMPLYING THIS IN THE DESCRIPTIVE TEXT FOR THEIR MARKER.
- Start typing your address into the form and then select from the predictive text in the drop down (important) IF YOU END UP IN THE USA IT PROBABLY MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS
- Be sure to select the correct icon, one of the top two in the key above IF YOU END UP WITH A RED ICON IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NOT SELECTED AN ICON
- You are welcome to add any relevant information about yourself but we suggest that you keep it brief and factual. The FSA website communication rules and guidelines apply
- Once a marker has been uploaded it may be deleted at any time and a new marker uploaded using the same form below
- Check that your pin is in the correct place. If it isn't then delete the marker and try again, making sure that you select the correct address from the drop down next time
- Your marker will appear on the public facing member map on the homepage of the FSA website
- Problems? Please contact Dave Brooks email@example.com