Name of Organisation: Cambridge Forest Schools
Salary: £150 per week
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Explain how applicants should contact you / apply: To apply for the position please visit http://www.cambridgeforestschools.co.uk/work-with-cfs/ or email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Level 3 Forest School Leader to run Forest School sessions in two local schools. The position is part-time over two days.
- Wednesday afternoon 1pm – 4pm
- Thursday afternoon 1pm – 4pm
- Contact time 2.5 hours/prep time 0.5 hour We would like you to Plan and prepare Forest School sessions Provide interesting and varied learning opportunities for a range of age groups.
- Be prepared to meet school requirements for supporting the children in their learning
Person specification: Required:
- Holds a Level 3 Forest School Leader qualification or equivalent
- Has experience working with large groups at Forest School
- Is committed to the safety and welfare of those in their care
- Holds a current enhanced DBS, Forest School First Aid certificate a basic food hygiene certificate and has their own Forest School insurance
- Is a dynamic, creative and confident
- Has the ability to inspire confident learners
- Has a cheerful disposition and a good sense of humour
- Can work well with others
Any other information: The job is in term time only and initially be for one year.