Name of Organisation: N Family Club
Position being advertised: Head of Forest School
Closing date for applications: 15/12/2018
Salary: Market leading
Location: Hackney, London
How to apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
About us: We’re on a mission to make family life in London a little easier.
We launched N in 2017 with the aim of shaking up a stagnant sector and designing the modern nursery.
In under 12 months, we’ve opened our first site in Hackney with a second launching this autumn, been shortlisted for a national Nursery World award & secured multi-million pound investment from a high profile investor to power our expansion. We’re aiming to be the market leader in London in the next 5 years and are looking for an exceptional Head of Forest School to design and deliver our forest school programme across all of our sites.
About the role
As our Head of Forest School you will be the leading voice on N’s outdoor curriculum and have the opportunity to shape the N approach to outdoor education across all our sites.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and delivering the forest school curriculum
- Working with our 2.5+ year olds on a rolling programme ensuring each group spend 2 hours per day outdoors
- Recruiting & training dedicated Forest School Educators to work within your team
- Training & coaching our wider educator team in effective forest schooling techniques
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Design & delivery of our Sunday morning family club Forest School programme
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include:
- Market leading salary
- Real career progression
- Lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the N Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Great team spirit, events and socials
Person specification : About you
A passion for the outdoors and positive attitude to life (always see the glass half full) -Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude -A love for customer service (making people happy) -High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems -Min 5 years’ forest school experience -Min Forest School level 3 qualification