Name of Organisation (Employer): N Nursery & Family Club
Job title: Sunday Family Forest School Leader
Salary: £12 per hour
Location (where is this job based?): Stoke Newington, London
Explain how applicants should contact you / apply: Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: We’re a fast moving start-up, having launched our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington this October. With investment & ambitious expansion plans to open up other spaces across the city over the next 12 months, it’s a great time to be joining the N Family.
We're looking for the perfect person to lead our weekend family forest school programme. Running every Sunday morning, rain or shine, our weekend session is set to be an all-inclusive programme enabling children to experience the great outdoors together with their parents.
What you'll be doing:
- - Designing and delivering the weekend family forest school programme
- - Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents and children
- - Procuring and maintaining equipment and resources
- - Innovating and devising imaginatively varied ways of teaching the forest school experience to families
- - Promoting positive routines and boundaries to ensure the safety and good behaviour of the children whilst on forest school.
Person specification : Qualifications:
- - Level 2 or Level 3 Forest School Leader
- - Preferable but not essential, NVQ Level 3 child care qualification
- - First aid trained
- - Minimum 2 years forest school experience
- - Experience working with early years children
- - A passion for the great outdoors!
- - Dynamic, lively individual with a positive, can-do attitude
- - A love for inspiring and encouraging children to engage with the natural world
- - Excellent customer service skills