The board recommends the following candidates and invites members to formally elect them to the board as directors of the FSA. The candidates’ application forms may be viewed through the links below.
Voting process (TRAINEE MEMBERS NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE)
Applicants will be elected by ordinary resolution during the 2020 AGM on 14th March. However, members who are unable to attend the AGM may vote electronically simply by sending an email with the following information.
Email Subject: My vote 2020 director elections
In the body of your email please copy and paste the following text (delete the names of any candidates for whom you do not wish to vote).
Please register my votes for the following candidates in the 2020 election of FSA directors.
Your name (as you are known to the FSA)
All electronic votes must be received by midday Friday 14th March 2020 at the latest. There will be an opportunity to vote in person at the AGM on 15th March 2020 but you can not vote twice.
- A candidate can only be voted for ONCE by a member.
- In order to be elected as a Director – candidates require at least 50% of the vote. In other words, all directors must be acceptable to the majority of eligible members who vote. In the unlikely event of director positions not being filled then the board is prepared to function at a reduced capacity until the next election although they have the option of co-opting directors to the board if required.
- Stating NO SUITABLE CANDIDATES in your email will be recorded as a vote against each candidate.
- Electronic voting opens to membership 5th March 2020
- Electronic voting ends midday 14th March 2020
- Votes will be announced at the AGM on 14th March 2020