Cambium Trainer / Training Leader
Salary: £ 23,000 – £26,000 (based on 40 hr week ) pro-rata.
Contact Anney by e mail – email@example.com or by phone – 01981 580471 Mob: 07974 828605 for full job specification / further information
Closing date for applications: 4pm on 3rd July 2015
Job description: Taking the lead in training & assessment for a range of outdoor learning, including Forest School. You can find out more about the courses we run by visiting www.cambiumsustainable.co.uk and www.outdoorschools.co.uk The successful candidate will also be creating input towards developing new opportunities and areas for expansion, promoting the Cambium brand. The job will include office based days, meetings in-house and with stakeholders, developing information and learning resources that will be available through our websites as well as giving information via telephone / e mail and supporting past and present students. You will be required to have a reasonable engagement with Cambium & Outdoor Schools presence via social media.
Person specification : The successful candidate will have:
- A recognized Qualification in training or teaching
- Forest School Level 3 Award and a minimum of three years experience of session delivery
- Delivered Forest School to a range of client groups and preferably have delivered at least one long programme
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to quality training delivery and attention to detail
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A passion for enabling children and adults to learn outdoors
- A clean driving license
- Current 1st Aid Certificate