Name of Organisation: Mellor Primary
Position being advertised: Forest School Practitioner
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd March - noon
Salary: Salary range £16,781 - £19,430 Full time equivalent - 35 hours per week term time only, with scope for additional opportunity
Location: Mellor Primary School, Mellor, Stockport
Explain how applicants should contact you / apply: Please contact school at firstname.lastname@example.org for a pack or go to Stockport MBC website www.stockport.gov.uk and look under Jobs - Education. For further information please contact the Headteacher Mr Nicholson - email@example.com - enquiries only
Job description: Commences 1 September 2018. The Forest School lead practitioner will make a positive contribution to the life of the school and embrace the exciting opportunities that exist here. The position is to work with children across the school from nursery age up to Year 6. You will be responsible for planning the children’s learning opportunities, working with staff, members of the school community and develop the facilities further.
Person specification: We look forward to receiving your letter of application and accompanying CV.
The letter of application should be around 1500 words. It would be helpful if the following could be included:
- Your reasons for choosing Forest School as a career.
- Analysis of your experiences which have impacted on your development as a Forest School practitioner.
- Hobbies and interests which contribute to you as a person and could inform teaching and learning.
- How you interpret the ethos of Forest School and outdoor learning, what this would mean for you and how you would demonstrate this.
- Include any other relevant points you wish to make.
- Please provide details of two referees including their email address.
Any other information: All applications and detailed CV should be either posted or hand delivered to Mellor Primary School.
Mellor Primary School
To apply for this post you will also need to complete the information on the school application form.
Emailed applications will not be accepted.