Name of Organisation: The Breathe Project
Job title: Forest School Leader level 2 or 3
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th May
Salary: £10-15 an hour, Flexible working
Location: Trowbridge and surrounding areas
Job categories: Forest School Assistant, Forest School Leader
Explain how applicants should contact you / apply: Please contact Clare Pike at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Community Interest Company that is at the beginning of its journey. Our vision is to provide affordable outdoor experiences to help improve health and wellbeing in our local community. We are Based at Hope Nature Centre and Southwick Country Park in Trowbridge, Wiltshire and deliver outdoor learning across Wiltshire. The Breathe Project is looking for individuals with Forest School level 2 or 3 and has a passion for working to deliver outdoor experiences to children and the local community.
We are initially looking for people to work flexibly across weekdays, weekends and school holidays. When applying please state what days you are available.
This may include:
- Holiday and Saturday clubs,
- 1 off school trips,
- Forest School for schools and preschools,
Person specification: You will need to have:
- Experience working with children in a range of age groups.
- Passion for delivering quality outdoor experiences.
- Confident to deliver Forest School to whole classes.
- Willingness to develop their experiences and expertise.
- Enhanced DBS certificate (If you don’t have a current certificate, we will need to apply for this before you can commence work with us)
- Ability to drive and have access to a car to work across Wiltshire.
- 1st aid certificate
- Ability to plan activities
- Forest School qualification